Shipping Policy –
Unique Sports Company has forged relationships with the industry leaders in freight and shipping to ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency for our customers. Unique Sports Company will always work to ship orders with the least expense to our customers. All shipments are checked for order accuracy and adequate packaging before leaving our premises. A third party company such as UPS, FEDEX or a freight forwarder will deliver orders.
Upon delivery, receipt is to be verified by signature confirmation. Before signing, inspect the package(s) closely. On the delivery receipt, note any box damage including scuffs, dents, tears, punctures or creases. If there is anything unusual with the package, the customer has the right to open it to inspect the contents. If the driver is unwilling to wait while you inspect all of the items, you may mark on the delivery receipt "Concealed Damage Possible". If the package is damaged customers have the right to refuse delivery.
Shipping Estimates –
At the time of your order either your sales manager or the website interface, depending on your order method, will give you an estimate for your shipping costs. These estimates are calculated and therefore can sometimes change. Customers will be notified of shipping cost discrepancies before they are charged.
Shipping Charges –
Unless otherwise stated or prearranged, the buyer bears the cost of the shipment. All freight charges that are prepaid with a credit card are subject to a 3% charge. PLEASE NOTE: ALL FREIGHT CHARGES ARE STRICTLY ON A COLLECT BASIS.
How we collect information –
When you visit uniquesportsco.com standard information is collected about your visit. This information includes: IP address, browser, pages visited, and the duration of your stay. When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes. We store your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical and electronic safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use your personal information –
The reason for gathering your personal information is to provide you a smooth, seamless and completely customized experience.
We use your personal information to:
How we share your personal information –
• provide the services and customer support you request;
• complete transactions and communicate appropriate notices about your transactions
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
• send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
We may share your information with:
• Service providers, who under contract help with parts of our business. These operations include fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.